General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Frederick
- Potomac Edison plots new high-voltage substation for Quantum Frederick data center campus in Maryland October 5, 2022, 7:26 PM Published on October 05, 2022 by Chris Galford Planning stages began at Potomac Edison this week for...
- Potomac Edison Planning to Build New Substation at Frederick Data Campus October 3, 2022, 6:50 PM New transmission project will support first phase of Quantum Frederick WILLIAMSPORT, Md., Oct. 3, 20...
- Harriet Tubman: Visions of Freedom premieres October 4, and Becoming Frederick Douglass premieres October 11 on PBS and stream on the PBS Video App and PBS.org October 2, 2022, 10:26 AM OWINGS MILLS, MD, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Two original documentaries that shed new light ...
- Frederick Speaker Series Adds Vernice "FlyGirl" Armour to Their 2022-23 Season October 2, 2022, 5:02 AM America's first black female combat pilot, author, former marine and cop FREDERICK, Md., Sept. 29, 2...
- View all news in Frederick
The last job offers in Frederick
- Logistics & Warehouse Supervisor-Alternate Project Manager CW Resources, Inc.
- Healthcare & Nursing RN Travel Nurse - ICU, ER, L&D, OR, PACU Healthcare Travelers
- IT Production Warehouse Technicians and Audio Visual Assistants Daly Computers
- Hospitality & Catering Restaurant Team Leader Chick fil A Ridgeside Dr.
- View all jobs in Frederick